Your Respiratory System
About This Lesson
This health lesson is part of a core series about understanding the human body and how each system is connected to the other. In this lesson, Dr. Shah explains how the lungs work and what that looks like in a healthy person.
In This Lesson
- Describe the function of the respiratory system.
- Explain the different parts of the respiratory system.
- Name all the systems that interact with the respiratory system.
- Recognize when the respiratory system is not working as it should.
- Learn how to support the respiratory system.
Naturopathic & Chiropractic Doctor, Specializing in Diabetes
Become a Member
This lesson is a part of our course "Foundations of Health". The full course is available to premium members only.
Become a member now to access videos, learning materials, quizzes, and get a certificate upon course completion!
Join Health Talks 365 Today
Members have access to learning materials and can test their knowledge via lesson quiz.