Stress and Anxiety Remedies for Kids
About This Lesson
Children are being affected by the pandemic in many ways. In this module, Dr. Dericks talks about how much sleep is required for children of various ages and how to recognize when they are not getting enough sleep. She goes through step by step instructions on various home remedies and solutions to help improve your child’s sleep behavior.
In This Lesson
- Identify causes of stress in children.
- Recognize physical and emotional signs of stress and anxiety in children.
- Learn what parents and caretakers can do to help.
- Understand 5 stress remedies.
- Know when it’s time to seek help from a health professional.
Naturopathic Doctor, Specializing in OBGYN & Pediatrics
Become a Member
This lesson is a part of our course "Conditions". Although this lesson is free and you'll get access to it by becoming a free member, the full course is available to premium members only.
Become a member now to access videos, learning materials, quizzes, and get a certificate upon course completion!
Join Health Talks 365 Today
Members have access to learning materials and can test their knowledge via lesson quiz.