Fevers 101: What Every Parent Needs To Know
About This Lesson
Dr. Dericks describes what a fever is, how it is beneficial to the body, and the danger signs to watch for. Learn how to support a child through a fever, at home, naturally, and learn the truth about some common “Fever Myths”.
In This Lesson
- Describe the importance and benefits of fevers.
- Learn how to recognize a fever and when it has become dangerous.
- Understand how to take a child’s temperature with different types of thermometers.
- Be able to support a child through a fever, naturally, at home.
- Learn the truth about some common “fever myths”.
Naturopathic Doctor, Specializing in OBGYN & Pediatrics
Become a Member
This lesson is a part of our course "Conditions". The full course is available to premium members only.
Become a member now to access videos, learning materials, quizzes, and get a certificate upon course completion!
Join Health Talks 365 Today
Members have access to learning materials and can test their knowledge via lesson quiz.